Thursday, December 22, 2011

Typography Clock

One of the blogs I check on a daily basis is Apartment Therapy. I like to find decorating and furnishing ideas for the rooms of my future. Hey, it's better than spending money I don't have on furniture that won't fit in our apartment, right? Anyway, yesterday, Apartment Therapy posted this fabulous clock by Doug's Word Clocks.


Yes, I know it's not for everyone, but I am totally in love with it. I love how odd it is. It’s not for those of us who need to know the exact minute at all times (ok, me), but it could go in a room where that’s not totally necessary. I’m imagining it hanging in a cool dining room or living room as a unique piece of art, because at a whopping $363.50 AUD, that's the only way I could justify buying it. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment