Monday, November 7, 2011

No Real Than You Are

Does anyone else find this hilarious? And perhaps a little creepy? Just me? Ok, then.
Apparently, a giant Lego man has washed up on the shore of a Florida beach. I really don't know what to say about this. Where to begin? First of all, the grammar nerd in me is writhing in pain looking at that sentence fragment written on his shirt. If you're going to go through all that trouble to make a giant Lego man and find a way to have him wash up on a Florida beach, causing a national sensation, wouldn't you want to make sure your grammar is correct? 

I honestly thought I had mistakenly stumbled across The Onion website when I saw this. The headline is the best part. I love that he's being held "in custody." As if he were real. Or is he?

One thing's for sure; it will be haunting my dreams tonight. The sentence, not the giant Lego man, in case there was any question.

No comments:

Post a Comment